We offer a range of Content Development services from copywriting, production of animations and videos, through to design and development of marketing emails and brochures.
If you already have a website, you can’t just “set it and forget it”. To maximise your direct bookings potential, you must use your website as a key component of your digital marketing strategy.
Regular blogging is one of the easiest ways to keep your website fresh and help build authority.
The key is to think of the blog as a tool to provide potential guests with information and inspiration that will help them plan their holiday and make the most of their time at the property. The more useful and engaging the content, the more likely it is to attract and retain guests.
We do recognise, however, that even if it is built with an easy-to-use content management system like WordPress, it can be hard to prioritise this with so many demands on your time.
Our blog writing and publishing service will help you to:
- Boost your visibility and attract more visitors
- Connect and engage with your target audience
- Encourage more direct bookings
How does it work?
- We provide a shortlist of up to 10 blog topics
- You select the 5 most relevant blog topics
- We write up to 1500 words for each blog topic
- You review copy with one full edit of each topic and supply a suitable featured image
- We supply final copy for each blog topic in Word, with metadata (heading, description, target keyword/search phrase)
- We (optionally) create the posts on your website and schedule them to be published to agreed go-live dates (usually 2 weeks apart) and include SEO metadata.